Folks,

We took down the 220 MHz "Phelps Dodge Model 200" Stationmaster off our tower
to see if it can be rescued. There is no gel-coat left on it at all.

I got the three screws around the perimiter of the mounting tube (aluminum)
out, I found a stainless set screw in the copper tip. I also found three 7/16"
hex head bolts around the perimiter of the RF connector. It appears that there
is some sort of rubber bladder inside the mounting tube as well.

Any clues, tips, ideas or suggestions so we can see what the internals look
like before we go to the trouble of re-gelling it?

Thanks
Steve

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.