OK, I have to comment,

An isolator/circulator should not be used in a duplexer at the antenna
connector when there are other strong signals floating around the air
that can get into the isolator.  The strong transmit signal will mix
with off air signals in the circulator BECAUSE IT IS NOT LINEAR ENOUGH!

There is an intermod combination with your frequencies! 145.25TX with
145.05TX will produce a 5th order IM at 144.65RX.  Look at the
spacings for multiples, 200KHz to 400KHz and 600KHz.

If there wasn't an IM potential, you need 2 antennas separated by 40
to 50dB (30' vertically) and 16 7" Q (FQ20107*2) style cavities
(quoting Sinclair parts due to my knowledge of them). The
145.25/144.65 on one antenna and 145.05 and 144.39 on the other.  Each
antenna would start off as a Q202 Sinclair duplexer and 2 more Q
cavities added to each equipment leg to reject the other antenna's
nearest frequency, namely, 145.25TX leg needs 2 Q cans rejecting
145.05, 144.65RX leg rejecting 144.39 only (cause 145.05 is rejected
enough with the Q202 response to 145.25 frequency and antenna
separation), 145.05 TX/RX leg needs 2 Q cans rejecting 145.25 (same
arguement for 144.65 as above) and 144.39TX/RX rejecting 144.65 with 2
Q cans.  All Q cans set to 0.6dB insertion loss by themselves and
rejections for 200, 260, 600 and 690KHz are 24, 27, 38 and 39dB
respectively.

Approximate insertion loss is 3.2dB per leg.

Can't help you with the size problem....physics unless you want to use
Reslok style and have about 80% higher insertion loss.

BTW, Circulators have non-linear parts in them as well as nickel
plating and ferromagnetic material.

Harold, VA3HF

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "John Barrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>