Replace the duplexers antenna tee with a circulator. Tune the
circulator as follows: Port A to B to pass TX frequency, port B to C
to pass RX frequency. Port A to Port C isolation should be in the 20dB
range or better and it still protects the transmitter and helps with
mixing. RF from the antenna will still go into the receiver side of
the duplexer but hey, it was going to do that anyway.

This makes a 4 cavity set of 5" cans perform like a 6 cavity set on VHF.