145.25 can be a real pain. We have a repeater on that frequency. It is CATV
channel E. We always have leaks from the cable rendering the repeater
useless in some areas until a call is made to the CATV plant. They go out
and tighten the screws on an amplifier (left loose by the last tech working
on it), replace a damaged section of hardline or tighten up some connectors
that worked loose due to temperature variations. It is a never ending battle.

The major CATV plants here have offset from 145.25 as they have to do for
the FAA when using some of the channels in the aviation band. That helps
until the leakage gets real bad. The minor players, the apartment complexes
and motels just do not care and will not offset. There is always leakage
from CATV.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV