We had a 1500 watt 70 MHz circulator go bad. I disassembled it to see what
failed. IIRC there were 9 capacitors and at least 3 inductors along with
the ferrite ant tuning magnets. Really makes a TV transmitter quit when the
circulator between driver and final fails. Quite a site to see the
capacitor that blew apart and burned from the plasma.

Not all circulators are ferrite only.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV