yes and in Florida the only people that can do work in the Elevator shaft is a
elevator company.

John

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: skipp025
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 5:09 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: KENWOOD TKR 750 Installation and
problems-HELP!!

  ... which is a big Non-Code no-no. If anything ever happens in
  those buildings and it's traced back toward pretty much any non-code
  installed wire or equipment within the elevator shaft... you will
  need multi million dollar liability insurance. It happened to at
  least one very large Company I know about... now long out of business.
  s.