Hi Barry,

My 2 cents!  A 100 watt Micor lofts along regardless of temp.  If  you can
stand it, so can a Micor.  Not all of us have 72 degree air  conditioned, clean
rooms!  If your PA has the BIG heatsink, its continuous  duty, the mobile
heatsink need some cooling because they are only rated at 35  watts tops!

Before starting this into my Micor horror stories,  I have had 100  watt V's
and U's Micor in building penthouses where it was more than +130  degrees, and
one in a grain silo -15 degrees below zero with 3 ft of ice in the  lowest
level.  My biggest concern in the "hot house" was not dripping  sweat on the
radio. There was a thread here a few years back about your  favorite varmint
found living or otherwise in your radio cabinet!

I have tried to follow the pictures in the Moto manuals, Duplexers on the
bottom, PA's on top.

73, Brian, WD9HSY

Your kid may  be an Honor Student,
Your Kid may be a Great Athlete,
Your Kid may be a  Doctor or a Lawyer,
But My kid is in the US Air Force & plays with  ICBM's,  Inter Continental
Ballistic Missiles,

And what was your  Lat/Long?

products.