Jeff: please sweep the other stubs you mentioned, so
we have something for comparison. Might as well do all
the varieties possible, and tabulate the results at
both 900 and the FM band.

Considering how easy it is to make such traps, perhaps
a short article could come out of it? You could add it
to your busy schedule.

Bob M.
======

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs