Thanks for all the responses.

I have posted the pics I have recieved of the unit in the pictures
section under my call.

I hope to pick it up tomorrow, I don't have side pics but from what
ya'all say it is probably not an A model.

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the operation and service
manual, electronic copy would be best.

Thanks again - you guys are the best!
Rob - KS4EC