Well I know I will sound like an Idiot asking this 3 part Question, But
I have been called worse

I have a 60 amp Astron with the Battery Back option that requires a 50
amp fuse on the Battery side.

I know I can get a Buss type circuit breaker type that trips ,  But
could I find something similar that would auto reset . Most times they
will trip due to a surge Etc .

Can I just by a  AC type Circuit Box and put in a 50 amp  AC   circuit
Breaker and mount that box on the inside of the 4 Ft Rack ,

Question 3 what is the simplest way for some type of Notification When
the Repeater has tripped over to Battery Power.

Go easy on the answers and especially the comments And I don't want to
hear any Locals in My area talking about Me on the air I will be
listening Ha Ha

Thanks Don KA9QJG