From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2008 11:19 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: antenna suggestions for 440mhz

At 6/6/2008 19:22, you wrote:

>The series-fed types (usually fiberglass at these frequencies) *will*
>tilt their patterns when moving away from their design frequency.
>
>Laryn K8TVZ

The good news is that the pattern tilts down when used at frequencies below
the design frequency.  The big question is by how much.  Would be easy to
calculate in NECWin if I could only get a good NEC model for the coaxial
colinear array.  I'm not quite expert enough in NEC to figure out how to
create that model.

Bob NO6B