Mark - N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Glaenzer
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 11:27 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: antenna suggestions for 440mhz

well, as has been commented, if it was not ordered with down-tilt, there
will be none at any freqency you put into it, as all elements are exactly
in-phase

since the method of acheiving down-tilt was to make the feeds to the lower
elements shorter, if it originall had down-tilt I'd venture that the
down-tilt would decrease with decreasing frequency (less phase difference)

Gary