  From: n3dab
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 12:23 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: anyone know backdoor to csi tone panels

  RE your message to Sk8ipp - Its not 2x3 method it is a 3x2 method.
  the first 3 digits are 356 the last 2 are 00 to 99. and you have to
  triy all of them to find the code it is locked up o( ei: 35600,
  35601, 35602, etc.) you also have to wait at least 5 seconds between
  tries. Once you find the right code then you can enter the program
  mode and repogram everything including the code.

  Doug N3DAB

  --- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Dietrich"