Sorry for the typo's but i guess you got the main idea.  You have to
read between the lines in the manual to find it (that is if you have
the manual) if not there is one on the RB Site somewhere for the 32
and super 32. and i know i sent a copy of the 32plus to someone who
was going to post it also but i still can't find it.  Lots of uck and
i hope that solved the problem.

Doug  N3DAB

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Dietrich"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Doug,
> The 2&3 is what skipp suggested by holding 2&3 then enter.
> This just allows you into the tone translation programming mode and
you can't make any other changes in the params.

> I didn't even think about trying all of the last 2 digit combo's to
find the right one, i'll try that.