MSR2000 "far superior to the Mastr II" ?

Nah.

I'm a Motorola kind of guy and I sure wouldn't make that statement.

They are both capable of excellent performance so unless you need to
replace your Mastr II gear because of equipment failures / problems
you really wouldn't see any performance improvement.

Value?  Not much.  MSR 2000 hasn't been made for many years.

Now, on the other hand, if they were MTR2000 repeaters, that would
be a much different situation.