WM4B

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ralph Mowery
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2008 10:05 AM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Duplexer Tuning / Desense

Get rid of the rg-8x and get some double shielded cable.  Even a couple of
feet of single shielded cable can cause much desense.

Depending on the sensitivity and power level, a 4 cavity duplexer is just
barley enough for a 600 KHz spacing on 2 meters.