Not a list admin

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2008 8:36 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: New 6M Repeater in Central NH

Dear Repeater-Builder administrators:
I've got a few things to say along the lines of this post. They are
not only off topic, they are clearly discouraged in the intro. page of
the site: HOWEVER, I believe they now need to be said. In spite of
this, I will respectfully defer to your judgement on this. Should I
respond on this thread, begin a new thread or refrain from comment
altogether?
Tom

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com> , Nate Duehr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>