At 11:51 AM 7/27/2008, you wrote:
>Its' summer time for Christ's sake..... Let's put up antennas, let's build
>machines. APRS could always use a bit more coverage. D-Star is popping up in
>a big way... Let's find something more productive to do than pick on each
>other's mother.

Amen and amen ... and may I offer this as a rule of thumb ...
I used to moderate a number of email lists - involving politics.
(Those can get heavy-duty at times)
I used what I called the "Grandma's Dinner Table Rule."

If you wouldn't say this - IN THIS WAY - at grandma's dinner table -
then don't say it here - or in this way ...
FIND A CIVIL WAY TO SAY IT - or leave it alone.

Larry
N5WLW