First a big thank you to Eric, David, Rodney, and Robert. It seems clear
now that a circulator is not what I need. I plan to re-tune a pass
cavity and put it on the TX side as suggested by Eric. David has warned
of the possibility that this can cause a spur that might interfere with
another system so I will try to have a spectrum analyzer look at the
output.

Robert asked for some additional information. Here it is:

RG-400 (new) in the cabinet, RG-214 (new) to the Heliax feed line.

The RF environment is intense. I do not know what all is transmitting,
but there are numerous antennas within 100 feet.

The repeater is a Yaesu Musen FTR-5410. It drives a Mirage PA to about
90 watts.

John Transue