Yes, the de-sense is present when transmitting into a dummy load and
when transmitting into the antenna.

-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DCFluX
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 1:06 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] De-Sense and Circulator Question

<snip>
Also have you measured the desense into a dummy load? Does it only
appear when the antenna is attached? If so, Take a look at the FM
broadcast band and write down the stations you hear, then look for a
pair that is spaced 5 MHz apart.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 8:49 AM, John Transue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:jtransue%40cox.net> net> wrote:
> The RG-214 is new. The cable was built by The RF Connection. I didn't
> see the shield, but RG-214 is supposed to have two silver-plated
copper
> shields according to everything I have read. Has this been changed?
>
> At any rate, the problem of de-sense predated the installation of the
> new cable.
>
> John

yahoogroups.com [mailto:Repeater-
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Builder%40yahoogroups.com> .com] On Behalf
Of DCFluX

>>> [mailto:Repeater-Builder@