Chuck thanks again.  I thought that would be the case.  I'll try putting the
splice in the lower section as you suggested and saving the the bottom TEE
(with the orignal pigtail) for returning to the original configuration if
needed,  Just more tape and water proofing required to reinstall.
--
Doug
N3DAB/WPRX486/WPJL709

---- Chuck Kelsey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The only way to use the lower harness and still salvage/save for later is to
put a dummy load on the connector where the top half of the antenna
connected. Kind of ruins the efficiency.

Chuck
WB2EDV