From: n9lv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] 2.4 Ghz wireless radio and 145.410 repeater
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 7:16 PM

            I just had a 2.4 Ghz internet wireless antenna mounted at the top
of my

120' tower which is where the antenna is for the 145.410 repeater.  I

am getting intermod into the system that causes it to hang open.

Anyone ever had these issues and how did you go about remeding the

problem.  And I can't shut off the internet as the family would hang

me, and would rather not shut off the repeater.

There is besides the TXRX duplexers two DB4001 filter duplexers on the

system.  Funny part is that once it starts the interference, I can

remove antenna from the receiver and it continues to intermod until I

kill the transmitter.  I can hit the remote PTT and it will key the

repeater, no noise into the system until I reattach the antenna port to

the receiver.

Thanks.

Mathew