Good morning Kevin
    I have a question.  Will these coils also work in a Mitrek?  Thanks.  73 de
Tom Manning, AF4UG
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Custer
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com ; motorola-mi...@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 6:17 PM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Holiday Special - MICOR 2 meter receiver
conversion from W3KKC

  I have decided to run a special on the conversion from high-band (150.8
  - 174 MHz) to two-meters (142 - 150.8 MHz) for the Motorola MICOR
  receiver.
  This special is offered two ways:
  1 - Just the helical resonator rebuild.
  2 - The complete receiver redo (for high-side injection).

  Go here for more information and current pricing:
  http://www.repeater-builder.com/rbtip/hs-coilinstructions.html

  This deeply discounted pricing will last for at least 30 days. Email me
  with any questions.

  Thanks,
  Kevin Custer