Good afternoon Kevin
    My need is to convert two or more Mitrek receivers to cover 145.49Mhzz,
which is our receive freq for our repeater.  Thanks.  73 de Tom Manning, AF4UG
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin Custer
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 12:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Holiday Special - MICOR 2 meter receiver
conversion from W3KKC

  Tom Manning wrote:

    Good morning Kevin
        I have a question.  Will these coils also work in a Mitrek?  Thanks.
73 de Tom Manning, AF4UG
  Hi Tom,

  To answer your question, the conversion will not work in the Mitrek.
  Unlike the MICOR, the Mitrek high-band unit that is most common has a lower
tunning limit of 146.00 MHz as specified from the factory.  This means that the
units normally tune anywhere in the 2M ham band without modification.  What
frequency do you need to listen on?

  Kevin