From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Custer
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 5:51 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Decibel Products Antenna website

Decibel (1/10 of a Bel, of course)

DB was absorbed by RFS some time ago:
http://www.rfsworld.com/

Kevin Custer

Brian K. Gaskamp wrote:

Hello all, maybe I'm misspelling the name of the company but I can't seem to

find the company who makes the Decibal Products type of antennas.

They are the antennas that have the folded diploes that are very popular on

most amateur repeater sites.

I always thought they were called DB products antennas, but maybe not.

Can someone direct me to the correct site.

Thanks a bunch.

Brian

KA5BKG

    Individual Email | Traditional