  From: Tony Alviar (Home)
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 8:53 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] Decibel Products Antenna website

  Brian,
  That I believe (wisco intl) is a reseller.  Tesco, Hutton Communications and
others resell the antenna.

  Currently running a DB408-A (450-470) on a ham repeater here in Western PA
(443.750-W3PIE)  and only thing truly noticed is when comparing to business
band repeaters operating same antenna at same level on tower with less power
than this repeater is running has further range from the repeater site to
distant points. It appears that a downtilt is occuring when operated in Ham
Bands. (tower Site for my setup is 985' HAAT when factoring both sides of the
mountain in- when looking at the western side of the mountain, HAAT to all
points West is closer to 2000' HAAT and covers in excess of 90-100 miles to 100
W mobiles)

  Use http://awapps.commscope.com/catalog/product_narrow.aspx?id=134 to help
search the various antennas from Andew/Decibel Products and review the specs.

  Hope the info helps.
  Tony