From: Radio Guy <ve3...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Lunch Box Radio
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, January 16, 2009, 2:11 PM

            Yes, that is something that has been mentioned many times, this
could

be a waste of time and money, but so far I have lots of people that

want to help. It could be a fun project, it is old enough to look like

a tube radio, or in this case, a tube radio without tubes!

Speaking of trying to get a radio converted to 6m, a GE guy is having

problems with a GE MVP, has anyone been successful getting a radio to

cover 52.450 and 53.450?  Seems it will not tune to 53.450 Tx.

And yes I do own a Ranger 6m radio, but do not like the audio on FM.

--

Ken