From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dallasreact112
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 5:23 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] OT: Chicken Stick

Does any one know where I can obtain a fiberglass "chicken stick"?
I had one at Collins Radio that was about a foot long, 1/4 inch in
diameter and would like to obtain the same. It is sure a lot safer
probing around the anode of a Klystron with a chicken stick than a
metal screwdriver.

73
and TNX

Bernie Parker K5BP