I suspect you could use this for your needs:

http://app-rpt.qrvc.com/

and a USB-equipped Linux capable system - doesn't need much horsepower since
you're not forced to additionally compress the audio.

I suggest using a small 'embedded' type Linux-running system, like the
Ubiquiti Routerboard/Routerboard Pro.  They're inexpensive and rock solid.
OpenWRT has packages for what you need to run Asterisk.

Non-obvious awesomeness of this:

        1) You can also use it as the controller for your backhaul IP link
(just add Atheros chipset MiniPCI card).  You can add the minipci cards,
prebuilt pigtails/coax, and 25+ dBi gain 5ghz antennas (assuming perfectly
clear LOS between the repeater sites) for about $100/endpoint.

        2) You're basically using a full blown phone switch/pbx controller
to run your radio.  Autopatch?  Got it.  Linking?  Got it.  Voice (cooler
than dtmf!) control?  Got it.  Basically its only limited by your ability to
configure Asterisk.

        3) add another USB device and you're controlling another radio, with
the same or a completely different configuration/usage of the first...

Calculatons:

Ubiquiti Routerstation:         $69
USB header connector:           $5
USB audio device:                       $10
CM9 802.11a/b/g adapter:        $35
UFL to N-F pigtail:             $10
26 dBi 5.8 GHz parabolic:       $55
Total (per end):                        $184

Just add LMR-400, audio cables, and have a blast....

JS