Pinnacle will give you a thesis size site application, usually before providing
any pricing.
If there is any way to work a deal with the current user to take over his
lease, might be cheaper.
Pinnacle has renegotiated some rates in our area, typically 10% less.

I suspect there are open slots available, most of the sites have had major
customer losses.
Have you been to the site and taken a look ?

CJD

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, radio5...@... wrote:
Anybody have a good contact at Pinnacle? I am looking for someone to deal  with
that is Public Safety friendly (insert laughter here). A local business may be
discontinuing the use of their system, I would like to  get the spot-if I can
afford it. (insert more laughter here).
Thanks

Will