The current customer has offered for us to take over their spot, including
giving use the two antennas and feedline. Part of the reason is they hardly
use  the system anymore, and part because Pinnacle raised their rate 30%. I
don't  want pay $1000 for the spot- hoping I can negotiate something
better.

In a message dated 4/11/2009 10:56:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,