You think that is bad, I inquired about moving my repeater in Las Vegas to a
Hotel Roof Top, they quoted 2000/month, and that was a discount!

  _____

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of TRACOMM
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 9:05 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder]Pinnacle Towers

Ouch, that rate should be for about 6 repeaters and dual antennas,
unless you are in Chicago, New York or LA. Have the customer take a
very close look at the lease, they usually have auto-renew and hold
over, and they will collect !

CJD

--- In Repeater-Builder@ <mailto:Repeater-Builder%40yahoogroups.com>

yahoogroups.com) , radio5000@, ra
> Anybody have a good contact at Pinnacle? I am looking for someone to
deal
> with that is Public Safety friendly (insert laughter here). A local
business may be discontinuing the use of their system, I would like to
get the spot-if I can afford it. (insert more laughter here).