Mark - N9WYS

From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com  On Behalf Of Scott Overstreet

I've got a friend here that is looking for cheap--take that as free--easy to
use , simple VHF repeater coverage prediction program that will work in
Windows. If you have a favorite that you think might satisfy, please let me
know---either direct or through the group if you think we should all hear
about it.

Many thanks

Scott, N6NXI