From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:49 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] MSF 5000 CXB

Please I need some help here.

Thanks

Bob

----- Original Message -----

From: Bob Luttrull <mailto:kd7...@comcast.net>

To: Repeater-Builder@ <mailto:Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
yahoogroups.com

Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:56 PM

Subject: [Repeater-Builder] MSF 5000 CXB

Hi All
I have 2 MSF 5000 CXBs and one of them is gaving me a littler trable.
It is a UHF on 444.300. I nodest about 2 weeks ago that it was not keying up
and I did not have time to go look at it tell last Sunday. All the lights
were on like the RX LOCK and TX lock were on. But when you key the repeater
up the PA Full, PA on, and PA Key would just blink and it would not TX. I
unpluge it for the week and check it on Sunday and it work good for about 30
to 45 min and swr was good. Then it started to do it again. The 3 lights
would blink when you keyed it up. I have check the cables and they look ok
but I would like to replace them but I can not find what tipe of cable they
are. I do not have a manual for them. I think it is in one of the cables
from the RF tray to the duplexer. Can anyone help please.
Thanks
Bob
kd7ikz