  From: Mike Mullarkey
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:17 PM
  Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] MSF 5000 CXB

  From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:49 PM
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com

  Thanks

  Bob

    ----- Original Message -----

    From: Bob Luttrull

    To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com

    Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 8:56 PM

    Subject: [Repeater-Builder] MSF 5000 CXB

    Hi All
    I have 2 MSF 5000 CXBs and one of them is gaving me a littler trable.
    It is a UHF on 444.300. I nodest about 2 weeks ago that it was not keying
up and I did not have time to go look at it tell last Sunday. All the lights
were on like the RX LOCK and TX lock were on. But when you key the repeater up
the PA Full, PA on, and PA Key would just blink and it would not TX. I unpluge
it for the week and check it on Sunday and it work good for about 30 to 45 min
and swr was good. Then it started to do it again. The 3 lights would blink when
you keyed it up. I have check the cables and they look ok but I would like to
replace them but I can not find what tipe of cable they are. I do not have a
manual for them. I think it is in one of the cables from the RF tray to the
duplexer. Can anyone help please.
    Thanks
    Bob
    kd7ikz