  From: Dean Nash
  To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 12:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Repeater Antenna

  Ron,

      Have you contacted Diamond's tech support on the 510?  They claim that to
be the "heavy duty repeater version" and as such should make it good.  I've had
pretty good luck with thier support systems on another antenna.

      I have ordered a 510 for use on a 440 repeater trailer setup I'm building
so please let us know what your solution is.  I'm only running 40 watts, but I
don't want something up there that has a history of failure.

  73 de N4SHD