I would stick with the GP300s. The CTCSS/CDCSS decode on the HT750s
absolutely stinks. You miss the first word or more on them while the
GP300s get every syllable. I'm not sure how Motorola lost the ability to
design a proper decode circuit, but all of the recent offerings have
been weak in the CTCSS/CDCSS (PL/DPL for the purists) department.

Joe M.