Mr. Alfieri,
I understand you are a volunteer, and appreciate your efforts on behalf of the
amateur community.  I also understand that MetroCor does not have the resources
to track down out-of-service machines, and depends on the honesty of the
amateur to relinquish coordination when he takes a system permanently out of
service.

That being said, and with all due respect:  Over a 60 day period, if I cannot
bring up a coordinated repeater with a 125W Motorola Spectra sitting on top of
a 50+ foot building into a unity gain antenna, using the PL codes published on
the metrocor website, A) it does not exist, or  B)is out of service.

Martin