I'm not familiar with those particular duplexers, but the Celwave duplexers
Eric mentioned are easily damaged by over-power.  Usually the insulators at
the open end of the resonators (the ends with the tuning slugs) arc over
and/or develop carbon-ish deposits.  In cases of mis-tuning, sometimes there
is damage at the cabled ends as well.  Their maximum ratings shouldn't be
stressed, and make sure you have a good antenna load, they aren't very
forgiving.

                                --- Jeff

5063108/msgId=93649/stime=1251473201/nc1=5191952/nc2=5741395/nc3> =5758221>