We have an Icom repeater that we are going to install into our ARES comm.
trailer. (I believe the output power of the repeater is around 25 watts.) In
Florida, there's a 1 meg split emergency repeater pair that we plan to use.
(Since the repeater will only be used on some occasional trailer deployments
and the height to the tip of the antenna  will only be around 40' max, we
could use a non-standard pair with around a 3 meg split if necessary.)

I've got a TX-RX 28-41-01 Vari-Notch duplexer that could be used if it will
work. The info plate says that it is designed for 148-174 MHz and that it
was set up for an approximately 3 meg 155/158 MHz. split. The tag shows 78dB
TX and 74 dB Rx isolation. This is a four small, square cavity duplexer.

Does anyone have any experience with this duplexer, especially as it
pertains to use in the 2 meter band?

Thanks,

Doug

K4AC