To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: w...@arrl.net
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:25:41 +0000
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: De-sense question

Thanks Oz for the comments.

You are right it could be the duplexer, but my money is still on that used
antenna.

I know when I moved the duplexer to here, I had it wrapped in a blanket and
strapped in to the car seat like a baby.

I found a document on hooking a handheld to the transmit side and adjusting for
maximum output. Guess that is my next step since I don't have a service monitor.

73
John