Thanks Mike,

I have read all of their documents on de-sense and on the GE Mastr II.

I have been reading documents on repeaters since we started building this thing
back in January.  What is good is that it is all new to me, so I don't skip
through the documents as someone who has worked with repeaters for a long time
might since they know most of it already.

Thanks again and 73
John

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Besemer \(WM4B\)"