Thanks Mark and John for your response.

I can appreciate using the Comet CF-360B duplexer as a quick solution,
John.  Thanks.

Mark, I can also see the matching bandwidth being better with shorter
transmission line.
But my concern is that 1/4 wavelength transmission line sections seem to
be very inferior to the 1/2 wavelength transmission in achieving a good
match for both antennas at their respective resonances.  I will review my
simulations and see if match bandwidth is adversely affected by the 1/2
wavelength transmission line.  I will try to include cable properties.

I wanted to know if I was way off base in my look at things and you guys
have helped.

Steve
WB8WGY