The MICOR squelch is available from Link Comm, but its price has become a bit hard to swallow (IMHO) (currently $110.00 not including shipping). With that in mind, you could obtain a Audio & Squelch Board from a mobile or station (cheap) and carefully extract the squelch chip and build your own.

Here are some links:
http://www.link-comm.com/lpage.php?cid=2
http://www.repeater-builder.com/micor/micor-bi-level-squelch-theory.html
http://www.repeater-builder.com/temp/micor-bilevel.gif

Good luck!

Kevin Custer

anybody got any suggestions about fixing the squelch circuit? (Spare me the 'get a REAL repeater' comments please!) Is the MICOR squelch still available? Anybody done it to one of these? I've got 3 of these beasts (2 in service and one spare) and the squelch on one of them in particular is pretty lousy.

73,

Mike

WM4B