What is the firmware in the Quantar?

I have found by using the wireline outputs (assuming it has a wireline
option/board in it), setting it for 4 wire wireline for audio in and outs,
and setting up the wild card inputs and outputs like are in the back of the
manual for an "external controller" works very well if the repeater has
version 14 or higher firmware.

Not sure about 13 but 12 and lower the input audio does not work correctly.

I have JPS NXU's hooked to over 50 Qunatars in Texas that I can pull up
remotly on my company network and they sound and work like I am standing
next to it.

I am working on mating an RLC-3 to one now.

Paul,Ke5zw