That could indeed be the issue - I didn't think of the fact that the DSP could
be monkeying with it.

With that said, the RLC-MOT could be removed from the system, but the next
question would be this:

How can I set the station up such that I have a PL detect AND a carrier squelch
detect?

We absolutely need the ability to switch between CSQ and PL modes. The
controller we're using supports it... But I don't see how to program this thing
to have separate outputs for COS and PL Detect.

I'm very familiar with the Quantar station with regards to using in Public
Safety, but there we use tone keying and voters/consoles, and things like this
never really come into play. At least not yet.

Thanks!

-c