Hi -

I read in a post you made in late March on the hamtrbo.org forum about trying
out the Hytera (HYT) equipment on a mototrbo system you had up and running to
see how it worked and how compatible it was.  Also you mentioned an outlet for
hams to purchase.  Of the HYT dealers I have seen and places offering HYT
equipment no one is offering the equipment yet - to be fair the product
announcement was only last month so these things do take time I guess.

Any word on how things are working with the equipment on your system if you
managed to get that far yet?