If all else fails it should be simple to work out the requirements and make one
requires some manual skill and patience though

To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
From: k7ney...@q.com
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 06:49:25 -0600
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Duplexer parts

Thanks, I sent them an email and they said they haven't sold that

capacitor in 25 years and all spec sheets, etc are all gone.  Was worth

a try though.  I'll keep looking

Gary

On 4/15/2010 4:28 PM, ac6vj wrote:

Gary,

Try Viking Technologies LTD. at www.cardwellcondenser.com

they have a very large selection of Johnson, series 167 capacitors and
will be able to give you the exact specifications on the broken one
that you have.

Gregory AC6VJ

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com,
Gary Hoff <k7ney...@...> wrote:

> I already found that one, thanks anyway, the 167-205 is close but
not enough

> plates, mine has 6 rotor and 6 stator. Physical size is right
though,