From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:repeater-buil...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bruce Coates
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 10:27 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Interference from local 600 kHz radio
station.

I snowed here yesterday, does that count? ;-)

In all seriousness so far we only know that it "comes and goes". We've yet
to find a clear pattern of day/night, week day/weekend (it's on an office
tower) , hot/cold, wet/dry, etc. yet. We hope to do a bit of a "fox hunt"
at the sight later this spring.

73, Bruce