Ok a little update on the AC buzz. After some preliminary investigation we
located two very noisy transformers on poles with in 1 1/2 miles of the site.
The site was disconnected and a clamp on one of the wire was replaced and the
wire attachments on our road side supply pole were check and ok'ed by the power
company. We will be doing a little more searching with the HT in a tube method
to hopefully get this taken care of. One interesting note, with an HT on an Air
band frequency when held near the ground / power pole guy wires there is one
heck of a buzz there! Even on some of the tower guy wires we get the harsh
buzz, but not all...?

In the mean time, is there any way we can eliminate / filter out the buzz? My
thought was maybe coiling up the antenna to Hardline jumper out at the antenna
end. Our jumper is will be made out of 9913 for now. Any other suggestions as
to a filter?

Thanks for all the input so far!

Wade
KC0MLT